HOBBY

 Hello and welcome back to my blog! 

In my today's blog I would give my opinions and will discuss about HOBBIES.

So basically what is a hobby? 

A hobby is a regular activity done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time, not professionally and not for pay. Hobbies include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements. 


Every one has hobbies, hobbies which pass their time, which make them feel happy and which make their stress less.

Participation in hobbies encourages acquiring substantial skills and knowledge in that area.

Hobbies tend to follow trends in society, for example stamp collecting was popular during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries as postal systems were the main means of communication, while video games are more popular nowadays following technological advances. The advancing production and technology of the nineteenth century provided workers with more availability in leisure time to engage in hobbies. Because of this, the efforts of people investing in hobbies has increased with time.

Here are some hobbies which you can develop---

  1. Sports
  2. Blogging 
  3. Travelling 
  4. Cooking 
  5. Art and craft
  6. Music
  7. Reading 
  8. Gaming (one should do In a limit) 
  9. Yoga
I also have few hobbies which includes-
  • Skating 
Skateboarding 

Sketching 

Photography (you can see my previous blog) 

Exercising 

So this was my blog I hope you enjoyed and liked my ideas. Please,please,please share your hobbies in comments. See you soon...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts